Saturday, May 18th, Gitche Gumee Gran Fondo Training Ride
We are looking forward to seeing you all this Saturday, May 18th at the 1st GGGF Training Session of 2019 !! Riverbrook Bike & Ski will be hosting this first ride - huge thanks to Cindy and Tim for your support of the GGGF!!
- $5 donation for the training ride & raffle ticket.
- All donations go to help make the Gitche Gumee GranFondo, Great!
**8:30am** - - Riverbrook will host coffee & snacks outside in their tent in the lot next to the building.
- The shop will be open for bathroom use before the ride.
- All riders are welcome to wander in to see what nice things Riverbrook has and perhaps purchase later.
- All participants will be offered 20% off clothing & accessories for the weekend.
- Purchases over $150 receive a free Riverbrook diner mug.
**8:45am** - - Raffle / Give-Aways
- There will be a raffle give-away for a Limited Edition GGGF jersey, 1/2 off of 1 Gitche Gumee Gran Fondo Registration, 1 home-made pie donated by Tilly's Pie Shoppe in Cable, 1 People's Bank Cooler donated by People's Bank of Hayward, as well as other fun give-aways.
** 9am** - - We'll roll out at 9am sharp! 2 distances: "Short Route" - 46.3 miles, "Long Route" - 52.3 miles
Parking: Please park at the Hayward Chamber of Commerce Municipal Parking lot (or any other city lot) - let's avoid taking up Riverbrook's parking spaces for 3-4 hours while we are riding.
- - Details on upcoming GGGF events below - -
>>> Saturday June 22nd - - Rivers Eatery / Cable GGGF Training Ride (tentative date - will confirm in June)
>>> Saturday July 20th - - New Moon / Hayward GGGF Training Ride
>>> Saturday August 24th - - Gitche Gumee GranFondo - from Cable to Bayfield
~ GGGF post-fondo Finish Party with Molly Otis at Rivers Eatery 6-9pm
*** IMPORTANT ***
Remember to register for the Gitche Gumee GranFondo early for best pricing, early bird registration ends 5/31!
See you this Saturday! Have a great week everyone, Wheels Up!